December 10, 2012

Past Simple Tense


. Complete the sentences in simple past tense.


A. My parents _______________ [go] to Mendoza last year.

B. The doctor _______________ [see] my knee and said it was OK.

C. That is a lie! I _________________ [not – write] her a letter.

D. The class __________________ [visit] an old museum in Paris. It was wonderful.

E. We never __________________ [travel] to Montana. It’s too far away.

F. You ________________ [see] a new film yesterday.

G. He was angry, because nobody __________________ [go] to his birthday party.

H. I’m so excited! The Cougars’ team ________________ [win] the football tournament.

I. They called me last night from France. We ____________________ [speak] in French.

J. I __________________ [not – do] my homework because I was really tired.

K. Oliver Kahn was a great goal keeper. He ___________________ [catch] tones of balls.

L. My little brother ____________________ [learn] Argentine History.

M. The class was awful! We __________________ [do] too much work.





1 comment:

Please be responsible. Your comments and insights are welcome here.